Perrin Conferences Presents: 2023 Brings Multiple Waves of Additional Studies Regarding Mesotheliomas and Other Cancers Caused Solely by Genomic Factors
Join us for this complimentary CLE webinar on Tuesday, July 18, 2023 from 2:00-3:30 pm ET.
This webinar will focus on the latest publications, scientific studies, and statistics regarding genomics role in cancers. It will also cover predictive software and other tools for understanding the impact of germline mutations on disease development and progression. There will also be a review of the cost/benefit analysis of varying levels of genomics testing and what data is often already available in the medical records.
Topics that will be covered include:
- The Big Picture Status of Genomics in Mesothelioma Litigation
- Recent Statistical Analyses of Genetically Engineered Mice Reject BAP1 “Susceptibility” Arguments
- Recent Papers Further Confirm Genomic Abnormalities are the Sole Cause of Some Mesotheliomas
- Stakeholders on Trial Preference Motions Need to Understand Recent Studies Showing Why Persons with Some BAP1 Mutations Are in Fact Living for Many Years
- Recent Papers Provide Further Information Regarding the Frequency and Pathogenicity Genetics of Mesotheliomas and Other Cancers
- Software for Predicting Pathogenicity is Providing Quantitative Assessments of Germline Mutations in Cancer Associated Genes – CADD Methods and Results
- Tumor Sequencing Data Frequently Exists – Don’t Miss Large Amounts of Valuable Sequencing Data that Is Not Shown in Paper Reports
- The Cost/Benefit Analysis of Whole Genome Sequencing Versus Targeted Panels – Understanding the Strengths and Limitations in Your Cases